DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA celebrates second anniversary
LONDON (31st January 2020) – Square Enix Ltd., invites players to celebrate the second anniversary of hit mobile game DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® OPERA OMNIA™ with exciting new content and promotions. Players can look forward to several celebratory rewards and special limited-time events, including a global-first character, new story missions and bonuses galore.
With dozens of playable characters from the FINAL FANTASY pantheon featured within the game, over 7 million players worldwide have embarked upon the role-playing journey of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA, with new quests, characters, costumes and more added regularly.
Beginning today until 2nd March, players can enjoy the following limited-time events and promotions in the game as a part of the celebration:
- Global-First Character: Aranea – The lance-wielding commodore of FINAL FANTASY XV, Aranea Highwind, will be available in the global version of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA beginning on 17th February. Players can obtain this mercenary, along with her armour and weapon, by playing through her character event stages. Stickers featuring Aranea will also be available for purchase with Dissidia Points at this time. A teaser trailer for Aranea is available on YouTube here: https://y outu.be/7oPj1_ssKcY.
- New Story Content – Brand-new story quests will be added on 12th February. Upon completion of the content, players will be able to add Ignis, the reliable and trustworthy companion, from FINAL FANTASY XV to their roster.
- Anniversary Free Draw Campaign – Each player’s first multi draw is free on ten select banners throughout the campaign period. From today, players can redeem their first two free draws on banners featuring weapons for fan-favourite characters Sephiroth, Eiko and Layle, and Auron, Maria and Jecht.
- Anniversary Login Bonus – Players can receive premium rewards on top of the usual login bonuses during this period, including artifacts of all knowledge, power stones, draw tickets and more.
- Double Rewards – Throughout the anniversary campaign period, players will receive double cycle quest rewards and enjoy double the appearance rate for Kactuars. On top of this, players will earn double Radiant Artifact Tokens from World of Illusions quests and triple the usual daily mission rewards.
- Anniversary Panel Missions – Special anniversary panel missions offer additional rewards including gems, bloom fragments, EX Orbs and more.
- Anniversary Daily Missions and Token Shop – As part of the celebration, players will have access to extra daily missions. Players will earn Anniversary Tokens by completing them, which they can exchange for valuable weapon upgrade materials.
- Co-Op First Meet Rewards Reset – Players can earn up to 2,000 gems by participating in multiplayer quests when meeting new players.
- World of Illusion: Carbuncle – This renewed map contains three new paths players can play through to earn Guard Orbs, Power Orbs and crystals.
- Stickers – The second set of 3D stickers, featuring characters like Noctis, Rinoa and Sephiroth, is now available for purchase with Dissidia Points at a lower rate
- New App Icon + Title Screen – The app icon and in-game title screen have been updated with all-new art to commemorate the game’s second anniversary.
- Special Gem Sale – Various limited-time sales are available during this period; players are encouraged to check the store frequently to take advantage of these special deals.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now in the App Store® for iPhone and iPad, and on Google Play™ for Android devices.
DFFOO Twitter: https://twitter.com/dissidiaffoo
DFFOO Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/dissidiaffoo/
FINAL FANTASY Portal Site: https://eu.finalfantasy.com/
FINAL FANTASY Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasy
FINAL FANTASY Twitter: http://twitter.com/finalfantasy
FINAL FANTASY Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/finalfantasy/
FINAL FANTASY YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/finalfantasy