LONDON (11th November, 2022) – SQUARE ENIX® today shared the first details on FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online’s Patch 6.3: ‘Gods Revels, Lands Tremble’ during the 74th Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast.
Set to launch in early January 2023, Patch 6.3 includes a number of new activities for players to undertake alongside job balance changes, additions to the housing system and more. Additional updates scheduled for Patch 6.35 were also shared, including additions to Island Sanctuary, a new series of daily tribal quests and the next stage in the Hildibrand story saga.
During the broadcast, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida outlined a variety of additions and changes to come with the patch, including:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The next chapter in the story of the Warrior of Light.
- New Side Story Quests – Continue Tartaru’s Grand Endeavour.
- New 8-Player Trial - A new challenge at both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Battle Sophia in Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal)
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Myths of the Realm: Euphrosyne.
- New Ultimate Raid – Challenge a fearsome enemy in the latest in the Ultimate series.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await in Lapis Manalis.
- Duty Support System – Support for the remaining Heavensward™ main scenario dungeons so they can be completed alongside a party of NPC allies.
- Gold Saucer Updates – New Leap of Faith map added
- Miscellaneous Updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer adjustments, a new Crystalline Conflict map, the introduction of new custom deliveries and more.
Yoshida also confirmed the addition of new housing wards to existing districts, giving more players the chance to purchase a home for themselves or their Free Company in-game. More details will be available on the Lodestone in the near future.
Looking ahead, Patch 6.35 will also include a number of updates, including:
- Island Sanctuary Updates – A number of quality of life improvements, new ranks, crops, animals and more…
- New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – New daily quests for Disciples of the Hand.
- New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos– The highly anticipated successor to Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures
- Manderville Weapons Update
To rewatch the broadcast, please watch the archived stream here: https://sqex.to/Xdtnm
Finally, players on the North American data centers are now able to ultilise the four new worlds that launched alongside the new logical data center, named “Dynamis”. Launched on 1st November, this addition will serve to further reduce congestion during peak periods for the ever-expanding playerbase with plans to expand again in the future. More details will be available on the Lodestone here: https://sqex.to/Ro9we
With more than 27 million total registered players, there has never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga. The expanded Free Trial now includes all content from A Realm Reborn™ and the Heavensward™ expansion (and updates through Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and story experiences equivalent to two full FINAL FANTASY titles, without limit on playtime. More information is available: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial
New players looking to get up to speed can dive into the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Guide Series, a seven-part online video series which provides novice players with tips and tricks to get the most out of their adventure. The YouTube video series follows the journey of new player Kaz and his mentor Mayra, who guides him through his first steps in Eorzea. Watch the video series online at: https://sqex.to/8q2Pq
For more information on FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker™, visit the official site at: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker/
Endwalker Site: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker/
SQUARE ENIX® Press Site: https://www.square-enix-press.com/
The Lodestone®: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Official Facebook®: https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXIV
Official Twitter®: @FF_XIV_EN
Official Instagram®: @ffxiv
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix group of companies. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 173 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com
FINAL FANTASY XIV © 2010 - 2022 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: ©2021 YOSHITAKA AMANO
ENDWALKER, A REALM REBORN, HEAVENSWARD, the FINAL FANTASY XIV logo, DRAGON QUEST, EORZEA, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY logo, THE LODESTONE, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, and TAITO are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. “PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and "PS4" and “PS5” are trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.