LONDON (29th July 2020) – Square Enix Ltd., invites players to an exciting FINAL FANTASY® I-themed event in the hit tactical mobile RPG WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS®, featuring familiar characters and quest maps inspired by locations from the beloved RPG that captivated audiences upon its release in Japan in 1987. Beginning today until 11th August, players can summon an exclusive character from the original FINAL FANTASY I and earn valuable rewards and bonuses.
Collaboration content is as follows:
- FINAL FANTASY I Collaborative Summons – Players can summon the brand-new UR unit Warrior of Light from FINAL FANTASY I for a limited-time. Warrior of Light can perform the powerful Limit Burst “Crystal Braver.” The UR Vision Card “Death Machine,” featuring the infamous enemy from FINAL FANTASY I, is also available to summon. During the collaboration period, players can perform a 3 Step-Up Summon which guarantees a Light Element UR Unit on Step 3.
Warrior of Light, Death Machine
- High Difficulty Ex-Quest – Players can earn the “Armor of Light” Crafting Recipe by clearing this FINAL FANTASY I-themed High Difficulty Ex-Quest.
- FINAL FANTASY I-Inspired Chocobo Expedition Area – Apart from the usual unit EXP and gil, players can earn FINAL FANTASY I Event Medals and Warrior of Light Unit Shards through a new Chocobo Expedition where players can explore Matoya's Cave.
- Login Bonus – All players can earn up to 2,500 Visiore, a Rare Summon Ticket, Rainbow Vision Sphere and more by simply logging into the game daily.
- Summer 2020 Facebook Lottery Giveaway – Players who like the official WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Facebook page and react to the specific campaign post will have a chance to win up to 50,000 Visiore. Check out the official Facebook page for additional details.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is now available as a free download with in-app purchases on App Store®, Google Play™, and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/
Official Website: https://wotvffbe.com/
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download FINAL FANTASY Portal App® provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. In 2016, gumi established a Silicon Valley-based investment group with partners, called The Venture Reality Fund, which focuses on seed and early stage augmented reality and virtual reality startups. Its VR incubation subsidiaries have expanded globally, including Tokyo XR Startups, Seoul XR Startups, and Nordic XR Startups. In 2018, the company launched gumi Cryptos, an investment arm in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency funds. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal®. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 154 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
# # #
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS © 2019, 2020 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Co-Developed by gumi Inc.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2018 YOSHITAKA AMANO
IMAGE ILLUSTRATION: ISAMU KAMIKOKURYO
FINAL FANTASY, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO, and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.